Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives

Community Development and Scholarship Programs

Community Development Program
To date APEC and its partners have spent PhP17 M on 19 Community Development projects identified by the beneficiary communities as shown below.



Community Development Project

Beneficiary

% Completion

1 Multipurpose Pavement Colayo

100%

2

Aggregate and sand for Day Care Center

Colayo

100%

3

Day Care Center

Colayo

100%

4

Multi-Purpose Building

Balatoc

95%

5

Computers and Generator Set

Balatoc

100%

6

Desktop Computers Guina-ang (Upper Pasil) 100%
7

Livelihood (Blacksmithing/Electric Meter)

Upper Uma

100%

8

Footpath at Sitio Bangtetan

Upper Uma

100%

9

Mag Mag-an Washing Shed

Upper Uma

100%

10

Barangay Hall

Upper Uma

100%

11

Livelihood (Blacksmithing/Electric Meter)

Lower Uma

100%

12

Barangay Hall

Lower Uma

100%

13

Colong Community Irrigation System

Lower Uma

100%

14

Payao Footpath/Walkway

Lower Uma

100%

15

Livelihood (Blacksmithing/Electric Meter)

Western Uma

100%

16

Latawan Water Source

Western Uma

100%

17

Portable Rice Mills, Laptops and Cement

Western Uma

100%

18

Hand Tractors

Bangad (Tinglayan)

100%

19

2 Classroom School Bldg. (Start June 2017)

Dangtalan (Lower Pasil)

70%



The Balatoc Multi-Purpose Building is nearing completion (80% of the remaining 20%) A Deed of Donation was made and executed by the partners and the barangay council of Colayo for the completion of the community day care center last August 2, 2017. The Dangtalan two (2) classroom building to date is 70% completed.
 

Kalinga Geothermal Scholarships

The Kalinga Geothermal Scholarship Program continues to provide quality tertiary education to 155 scholars every school year from the eight ancestral domains within the GRESC contract area, the program provides for full and partial scholarships, and subsidizes the tuition fees and stipends of grantees in the amount of PhP4.4 million annually.

Since its inception in school year 2010-2011 up to 2017-2018, the Kalinga project partners have invested P32.2M in the program, with 315 scholarship grantees which includes the 162 college graduates in the field of earth sciences and engineering, accounting, law and medicine. Of this number, four are licensed engineers, seven are licensed teachers, three are policemen, and a licensed geologist, lawyer, registered nurse and deacon.
 
 


 

Login Form

Copyright © 2017 APC Group, Inc.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.